This year's Egg Hunt is sponsored again by Freedom Family Church and the Chatham Charter PTSA. This is a free, community event designed to bring people together, celebrate families, and look forward to Easter.
- FREE Admission for everyone in the community
- THOUSANDS of Easter Eggs to find
- Age appropriate groups so everyone can find some
- Bounce Houses
- Carnival-style games
- Free 'Bunny Booth' Pictures with the Easter Bunny
- Plenty of yummy food and snacks on sale to benefit the CCS PTSA
- Safe and secure campus with off-duty Siler City police officers
Chatham Charter School is located on the outskirts of Siler City, between Old 421 and Hwy 64.
If you're coming from north of town, you can use Old 421 and Hamp Stone Road
by the Iglesia De Dios church and the school will be on your left.
If you're coming in south, you can get on Chatham Ave downtown and follow it over 64 and the school will be down on your right
*NOTE: There has been construction causing Memorial Drive to be closed between N Chatham Ave and N Cottage Grove Ave by Hwy 64, which is a popular short cut to get to the school. The closest detour is E 7th Street.